I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched throughout the trailer, lack of support under kitchen floor, all the wiring for the tank
heaters hanging from an open junction box underneath unconnected, DVD and tank level monitors not working, latches missing on cabinets, and other things to numerous to mention.
The dealer I bought it from went out if business over the winter, sometime after I had left it there for 3 weeks to get things fixed. When I picked it up only the DVD and the missing latches were fixed.
In spite of the poor quality control, my main issue is the pathetic paint job on the frame of this $56,000 trailer. We only use it one time during the winter where it went through any snow, and a few months later the entire frame is covered in rust. Their service manager Dave Mann simply says its from road salts and "chemicals" and refuses to do anything about it. While nothing will protect a surface from salt indefinitely, there are plenty of products that won't
disintegrate in a few months from a little road salt. They proudly call this a four season trailer, and they should use a quality paint that provides some level of protection. There's no way to just touch it up, it's covered with heavy rust all over and I have to redo the whole frame at my own expense after having it 6 months. They wasted my
time getting an estimate, but flatly refuse to help at all. I think they will pay to fix the interior flaws, but the paint should be taken care of also.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Derust And Paint
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I was sent the wrong size. My order summary clearly had a 2XL on it and I was given a S. I promptly jump on there web site set..."
- "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..."
- "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."