North Hollywood, California
1.1K views 0 comments

I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks.The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far, not including the most recent disaster.

I came back to my campsite only to find my entire black tank lying on the ground, pipes broken, rusty frame, a screwdriver in the insulation, flooding inside my trailer and storage area, etc. (Major Damage) The ceiling is dropping in several areas, the blind behind the sofa was installed incorrectly and needs replacing and the wiring was so bad the trailer could have burned to the ground. I am so dissatisfied with my Artic Fox that I would never buy another one at this stage of the game.

The craftsmanship of this trailer is less than I could have ever imagined.It's terrible.

Review about: 2016 Northwood Manufacturing Arctic Fox 25-5l Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Northwood Manufacturing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more 2016 Northwood Manufacturing - Arctic Fox 992 Rv Review Northwood Manufacturing "Bought our camper to travel the states. Noticed our shower wall was broken 3rd day into our trip. So pissed off. Plus our table will not stay up. My email..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more