Northwood Manufacturing - Bought a 2014 24M because of the previous trailer, and sorry we did
We had a 20ft.Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M.
The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks and a heater bypass value that did not work, both were fixed by the dealer. We have had the slideout in the shop twice and the latest and most costly repair will be to the springs. One leaf spring completely broken and the others are bent and/or damaged. Wholesale Extended Warranties will only fix the completely broken leaf spring but not the damaged one.
The dealer will not just replace the broken spring because of the damage to the others. I called Northwood Service Dept.
to see if there had been any recall but only could leave a message, have not received any reply.Sorry to see the quality of the products have declined so much.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of trailer and workmanship
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."