1.1K views

I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks.The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far, not including the most recent disaster.

I came back to my campsite only to find my entire black tank lying on the ground, pipes broken, rusty frame, a screwdriver in the insulation, flooding inside my trailer and storage area, etc. (Major Damage) The ceiling is dropping in several areas, the blind behind the sofa was installed incorrectly and needs replacing and the wiring was so bad the trailer could have burned to the ground. I am so dissatisfied with my Artic Fox that I would never buy another one at this stage of the game.

The craftsmanship of this trailer is less than I could have ever imagined.It's terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2016 northwood manufacturing arctic fox 25-5l rv. Northwood Manufacturing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 northwood manufacturing arctic fox 25-5l rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northwood Manufacturing.

Had an Experience with Northwood Manufacturing?

Comments