1.8K views
1.5

Yes the 990 is a wet bath and you should not need to pump out the water left in the shower after using, this is unsanitary and unsafe it should drain.

I have had 2 other campers one was. Lance the other was a Elkhorn Fleetwood neither had this issue even if the camper was not 100% level they both drained fine

My point is after you pay over $32k for what Northwood claims to be the best in the industry it should work

The attorney I'm working with says the consumer should have a reasonable expectations of the product working as designed this is far from it

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $35000. Joe-fox_done.990 is overall dissatisfied with Northwood Manufacturing and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 2015 arctic fox at Northwood Manufacturing was lack of business etiquette Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Northwood Manufacturing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Northwood Manufacturing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northwood Manufacturing?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1185657

I've had 5 truck campers and our 2015 990 Arctic Fox is the best built and the places we've taken it would make any of our others fall apart.Never had the problems brought up in these posts.

Even the wet shower drains like a champ, although we usually level it to maybe a 1/2 in down towards the back end.As my wife doesn't like wiping it down everyday we will most likely end up with the 1150 this year.

r u for real,i have a 2004 and no issues at all,park unlevel and expect water to flow up hill...did ur mama drop u on ur head??

to Anonymous #1154315

This is with the camper dead nuts level, so it's no drain in shower or pancakes not done on one side after you try to sleep with your feet above your head