Yes the 990 is a wet bath and you should not need to pump out the water left in the shower after using, this is unsanitary and unsafe it should drain.
I have had 2 other campers one was. Lance the other was a Elkhorn Fleetwood neither had this issue even if the camper was not 100% level they both drained fine
My point is after you pay over $32k for what Northwood claims to be the best in the industry it should work
The attorney I'm working with says the consumer should have a reasonable expectations of the product working as designed this is far from it
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of business etiquette
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Arctic Fox
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "They will not be reading any of these comments or caring cause they can't even *** speak English. I've felt with them several times. Don't be deseved by their..."
- "Eyeglass world is a joke. I paid over 500 dollars for a cut rate pair of glasses. Not two just one.they at first gave me the wrong prescription and then..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."